The Invest in France Agency (IFA) is the national agency responsible for promoting and facilitating international investment in France. It also coordinates initiatives to promote France’s economic attractiveness. The IFA network operates worldwide. In France, the IFA works in partnership with regional development agencies to offer international investors outstanding business opportunities and customized services.
The Stockholm office was established in 1972 and consists of 5 people assisting Nordic zone’s investors with their projects in France.
The Invest in France Agency delivers free and confidential consulting services as well as a practical support to Nordic companies to establish or develop themselves in France.
- Identification of relevant taxes and legal issues with the help of our legal experts
- Project-related funding and incentives consulting with the assistance of our financial experts, aware of the potential state aids, funding and financing options you might benefit from
- Business opportunity analysis based on in-depth information on France’s growing markets, innovation clusters and sectors of the future
- Market entry strategy support by drawing an appropriate investment strategy according to your business project in the French market framework
2. Ongoing investment support
- Organizing meetings with legal advisors and financial partners with the help of our IFA Partners such as banks, financial institutions accounting and audit firms specialized in their fields
- Administrative affairs support when setting up your business as to speed up the procedure
- Clubs for business leaders who have invested in France: get-together and know-how events about France
3. Business site selection
- Site pre-selection according to several criteria: operating and logistics costs, taxes, local workforce level of qualifications, proximity to clusters, customers and suppliers etc. with the help of our local partners
- Organizing on-site visits and fact-finding missions as to get in touch with the local authorities and the most relevant clusters for your business
- We introduce you to local authorities, government representatives and elected officials
- Identifying and contacting potential partners such as subcontractors and suppliers
Invest In France Agency
111 22 Stockholm
Tél: 0046 (0) 8 545 850 40
Fax: 0046 (0) 8 662 59 69
Mr Gilles DEBUIRE
Mme Maria OLSSON
Mme Maud FICHET
Business Development Manager, Sweden (Stockholm) and Finlande
Mrs. Eva JOHANSSON
Business Development Manager, Sweden (South), Denmark and Island
M. Axel BERGGREN-LAGERCRANTZ
Business Development Manager, Sweden (North and West) and Norway
Find here the Invest in France Agency latest news related to Franco-Swedish bilateral cooperation.
Find here documents related to the Invest in France Agency and France’s attractiveness