France in Sweden
French Embassy in Stockholm
Presentation of the departments
Contact, map and opening hours
Calendar of France in Sweden
The Embassy Buildings
Ubifrance: to export to Sweden
Invest in France Agency
Atout France (tourism)
Schools, courses & diploma
Practice your French!
Events in Sweden and latest news
Come to France!
Legal information: visa, pets, medicines...
Studying in France
Working in France
French Foreign policy
Pressroom/ French Foreign Policy
French Official statements
Press Release of the Embassy
Litterature and debates
Litterature and debates
> The Mediterranean diet - a modern american invention? Lecture with Gilles (...)
April 24th 2012 18:00 Price: 80 kr A lecture on the meaning of food and its value. With Gilles Fumey, professor in food culture and eating practices at Paris-Sorbonne University and writer of Atlas mondial des (...)
- Malmö: Julien Neel at the Festival of comics for youth &children
- Jacques Rancière : "Can we still talk about democrati?"
- Litterature and cinema in Malmö with Emmanuel Carrère
- Agriculture: conference in English about Olivier De Serres, by Gilles (...)
- Litterature: Meet Emmanuel Carrère in Göteborg
- Resistance fighter Stéphane Hessel at Kulturhuset: "Time for (...)
- Food culture: "bifteck-fries and couscous, French national dishes?
- QUEEN CHRISTINA: conversation between YANN KERLAU & ERIK (...)
- World Literature and Literary Fields: A transdisciplinary symposium at (...)
- International Festival of Comics in Stockholm
- Meet afghan writer and film director Atiq Rahimi - 19 april
- Meeting with Quebec writer Kim Thuy, Kulturhuset
- March 18-21: Scandinavia in the spotlight at the Paris book (...)
- Meet the Swiss author Anne Cuneo on March 20 and 21
- Meet Quebec writer Serge Lamothe - March 14
- Read an extract from M.Wieviorka’s book: "Evil: A Sociological (...)
- Roundtable: "Cultural Collaborations, an encounter between Sweden and West (...)
- ETIENNE BALIBAR: "We are European citizens: Borders, States and (...)
- Litterature: Delphine de Vigan at Kulturhuset
- 14 oct: French historian Pierre Rosanvallon at Södra teatern
- 15 French-speaking writers at Göteborg Book Fair!
- Travel and exile in Edem Awumey’s work (Togo)
- "Curzio Malparte and France", with French writer Charles Dantzig
- 25.08.2010: French-Iranian writer Naïri Nahapetian in Malmö
- 26.08.2010: French-English writer Tatiana de Rosnay in Malmö
- Happy Birthday Asterix!