France in Sweden
French Embassy in Stockholm
Presentation of the departments
Contact, map and opening hours
Calendar of France in Sweden
The Embassy Buildings
Ubifrance: to export to Sweden
Invest in France Agency
Atout France (tourism)
Schools, courses & diploma
Practice your French!
Events in Sweden and latest news
Come to France!
Legal information: visa, pets, medicines...
Studying in France
Working in France
French Foreign policy
Pressroom/ French Foreign Policy
French Official statements
Press Release of the Embassy
> General Facts
- Interactive map: French World Heritage Sites
- French gastronomy awarded World Heritage for Humanity status
- Macaroons: the most modern examples of classic French patisserie
- Art of living: everything about French GASTRONOMY!
- January in France: Time to eat King’s cake!
- Valentine’s day: time to listen to La Vie en Rose!
- The Comédie-Française: a constantly updated theatrical tradition
- Pancakes, masks and streamers: Mardi gras and its traditions
- Olympic games: Annecy 2018, Snow, ice and you!
- National Conservatory of Arts and Crafts "teaches everyone everywhere"
- "Manet, the man who invented modern art" now at musée d’Orsay
- New appetites for French gastronomy
- Come to France for the 30th Music Festival!
- Musée du Quai Branly: a dialogue between cultures
- UNESCO : French candidates on the World Heritage List
- The Tour de France, the queen of cycling events
- The 14th of July : The Bastille day
- Fête de la Gastronomie: more than 4500 events in France today!
- Paris: Take part in the 10th Nuit Blanche!
- Chocolate fair: yummy!
- 64th Cannes Festival
> Environmental Policy
- The French Global Environment Facility: an original instrument
- Self-service electric cars in Paris!
- Sustainable Development
- The Environment in France
- Energy Policy
- Political Parties
- Elections in France
- The Parliament
- The Government
- The President
- Big French companies are very busy on the international stage
- The Paris Motor Show : it’s ‘watt’ people want
- The Architectes des Bâtiments de France export their know-how
- The French Morpho system set to identify 1.2 billion Indians
- Nao, the little French robot that is captivating the Japanese
- Agro-Food: Michel and Augustin: a taste for communications!
- Architecture: Nature in the heart of the city
- Allure Chrome, the gold standard in paint
- Invest in France!
- Nuclear Power
- 1/03/2010: Financial Solutions for Development in Paris
- The 35-hour workweek policy in France
- Foreign investors: France remains on course
> Health, Education and Social Protection
- Health in France
- France Action against AIDS
- French Educationnal System
- Religions in France
- Muslim Faith in France
- Immigration Policy
- Actuality - Sciences and technology in France
- Georges Charpak, French winner of the Nobel Prize in Physics, has (...)
- Energaïa, the International Renewable Energies Exhibition (December 8 to 11, (...)
- French undersea archaeology: an international benchmark
- The French National Institute for Agronomic Research: from the local to (...)
- Biodiversity: what challenges does France face?
- French researchers make new skin
- IRENA puts the spotlight on renewable energy